Re: Europa-List: Cockpit module goes in next weekend!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cockpit module goes in next weekend!
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 19:59:11

Hi! Brian
Redux both components then trowel off the excess when the two are placed
together and trowel it into any voids seen by use of the light underneath or
behind the joint. Don't penny pinch you only get one go at it. and a bit of
Redux wasted isn't worth the cost of  doing remedial works. Also the amount
additional you use will be less than having to fill with unstructural filler
on the outside of the fuselage. IMHO the screws or cleco's  are ok but for
alignment NOT pulling together and getting dimples everywhere.
Regards
Bob H  G-PTAG Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300.