Europa-List: Cockpit module

Subject: Europa-List: Cockpit module
From: Peter Field <peter.field@hgfield.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 16:07:00

Hi Brian,

Can't remember precisely how much Redux we used but we certainly did not use
120 screws as there is no need.
If you mark out on the fuz where to put the glue and use a icing cake
dispenser to put the glue in the right place, you can set the module down
and use cleecos as necessary to pull the surfaces together. You can see the
voids very easily by shining a bright light under the fuz. If you have any
just poke the Redux into the spaces or drill holes in the module and inject
some in. We didn't use any screws or rivets at all, just cleecos.
We also had some help from somebody who had done it before thankfully.
Put a strap around the headrests to pull the sides together. It worked a
treat for us.
You really need a couple of glue mixers, somebody to do the icing and
somebody to get the beers!

Peter Field
Kit 566
Bonded the top on last weekend. Hoorah!