Europa-List: glider wings for sale?

Subject: Europa-List: glider wings for sale?
From: chris davis <scrounge69@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 15:06:23

Marty, Tom ,John and any other interested parties. I just started  to think
about selling the glider wings when I got back on the list and learned that
Europa was having problems.
I really don't know  what they are worth the control surfaces all layed up but
not finished.
I guess they should be worth what europa was asking ? Maybe I should put them up
for bid perhaps on I-bay.what do you guys think.
My plan if I sell them is to buy a light sport aircraft and I'll need 15 to 20
thousand for that.
I am located in chatham ma. on cape cod phone #508 945 1057 0r cell 508 982 6647
p.s. I also have a tail kit I won't be needing