Europa-List: Europe Trigear share at White Waltham, London

Subject: Europa-List: Europe Trigear share at White Waltham, London
From: David Buckley <davebuckley@zoom.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:46:24

1/5 share available in our Rotax 912 powered Tri-gear Classic Europa.

We have been operating this aircraft since  1999, when we converted it
---From a mono undercarriage. Annual to May 2005. It has always been
hangared, and is equipped as follows:

Hoffman C/S hydraulic prop, A/H. Turn and Slip, vertical card compass,
standby compass, Garmin 196 GPS, Microair 760 channel VHF Com, Terra
Mode a/c transponder. Pitot operated hobbs meter (airborne time)

Extended baggage bay, 1370 lb weight mod. Speed kit.

The group has a healthy engine fund (Circa GBP 4000)

Share GBP 6950,  Monthly GBP 84.00 Airborne hourly wet rate GBP 25.00

Please  e-mail or call for further details

Regards

Dave Buckley

davebuckley@zoom.co.uk

Tel:         07970 409205