Europa-List: Mid week Hat Drop, Old Buckenham

Subject: Europa-List: Mid week Hat Drop, Old Buckenham
From: bryan allsop <info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 10:23:08

Hi Y'all

Having been grounded for a week due my mother-in law's 80th birthday (I was
caught
in the turbulence as she waddled past at nearly 3 knots), I am in desperate
need of some therapeutic flying. Indeed, the very thought of encountering other
men with their flying machines seems almost sensuous.

Accordingly, if there are any takers, I am proposing utilising the September
Pilot
freebie to Old Buckenham, where it boasts of free lunches, a 'fantastic
clubhouse
atmosphere', and 'a warm welcome'. It must sell bacon butties. All of
this plus two new runways. Old Buckenham is 12 miles south-west of Norwich

September starts on Wednesday, so that is the first opportunity for it. The
weather
is forecast as being good with a front moving down towards midnight.

Cheers.   Bryan G BYSA