Re: Europa-List: Aero-News: 'Best (and Worst) of Oshkosh 2004

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Aero-News: 'Best (and Worst) of Oshkosh 2004
From: MJKTuck@cs.com
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 16:27:10

In a message dated 8/28/2004 2:52:47 PM Central Standard Time,
genottes@wi.rr.com writes:

> Your link leads me directly to the site's home page, Martin, though I'm
> positive that is no fault of yours.  I've searched the site for nearly 40
> minutes for the section you mention and no joy.
>
> P.S.  Never be surprised by comments by the Zoomster.

I checked and they do seem to have lost a few days in their list. The link
specifically to their Oshkosh report is also missing the 'Part 4' which covered

the Liberty and Europa comments (perhaps not such a bad thing). The Editor
does seem to take it upon himself to indulge in personal attacks - in fact there

seems to be an ongoing battle with a number of the people and companies he has

written about - I believe th EAA tried to refuse him entry to Sun & Fun
because of previous comments he has made about that.

Martin