RE: Europa-List: 914 Coolant Temp

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 914 Coolant Temp
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 18:38:10

Matt:

I put a thermocouple to the outside of the little coolant expansion tank.
A hoseclamp secures it there with a piece of high temp silicone foam.  I
haven't flown it yet but I got the idea from Dave Deford and Terry Seaver.
They have been flying their plane for some time.

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ

<mcarpenter@concordefs.com>