RE: Europa-List: Will this idea work ?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Will this idea work ?
From: Rob Housman <robh@hyperionef.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:34:58

While I don't think that this "trick" would cause any harm, and it certainly
is relatively effortless, a dent is by definition deformation beyond the
elastic limit of the material, ergo, the dent is permanent and the surface
will not return to its original shape without the application of sufficient
stress to deform the material again - and the chances of that returning the
surface to its original contour are nil.

Try it but expect to fill the dent and re-paint.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070
Airframe complete