Re: Europa-List: Monowheel fuel line routing?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel fuel line routing?
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 13:29:22

Ron,

Ditto on the last response except that I chose to bring the return line into
the fitting on the Reserve outlet side of the tank. My Reserve is on the port
side. My thinking was that this way the Reserve side was continuously being
topped off, even in rough air. If plumbed into the top of the tank at the fuel

fill port, which is on the starboard side, then once you switch over to Reserve

the fuel return would deplete the Reserve side much quicker because the
return fuel would settle in the Main side of the tank.

Am I seeing something wrong?

Mike Duane A207
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear
Still just about to put the top on but still finding little things to do
before that.