Europa-List: Gallery Missing Photo's

Subject: Europa-List: Gallery Missing Photo's
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 13:53:09
        2.6 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

>Ron
>The pics have turned up! Page 2 of the owners forum gallery.
>Paul

That scared the bejeebers out of me! I thought  some photos had gone missing.
The
gallery had a hiccup (technical term) the other night while doing maintenance.
I had to delete the file that told the Gallery what order the albums went
in. Having an exceptional but short memory, I couldn't remember what order of
the albums.
I've checked all the links, long and short named and they're all good.

But if worst came worst, fear not, Jos backs up up the Forum and Gallery once a
week, and I keep an off site copy every two weeks or so, all 1+ gig of it.

I'm glad everything is in order......

Chat Later,
Steved
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://forum.okhuijsen.org/