Europa-List: 914 for sale

Subject: Europa-List: 914 for sale
From: ownereuropalistserver@matronics.com
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 20:46:26

My ROTAX 914 UL engine is for sale, as I am planning to re-engine the aircraft.
Total time since new : 288 hours
If you are interested, please contact me off forum or call me at 33 6 1416 7115.
The engine can be test flown prior to purchase. Aircraft based in Chavenay
(Paris
area)
Remi Guerner
F-PGKL, XS 914 monowheel, s/n 395, 288 hours.