RE: Europa-List: Finger brakes

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Finger brakes
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:26:55

Yes I have and so have a number of others.  I have notes on what others have
reported but no clear solution.  Ivor Phillips (XS486) has converted his to
use automatic transmission fluid.  Karl Heidl has changed the rubbers for
new but I believe with only limited success.

I will be happy to be involved in any experimental work to try and solve the
problem for good.  I am sure Andy Draper will also advise if we have
questions.

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI XS Trigear
Europa Club Assistant Mods Rep
e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk