Europa-List: How Much Paint?

Subject: Europa-List: How Much Paint?
From: Jeff Roberts <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 08:30:06

To all that have painted,
It's time to consider ordering paint. I have a friend that works for Sherwin
Williams's marketing department. He is recommending there premium automotive
product called Genesis. He said it's being used on the sub frames and lower
body panels of racecars because how it holds up from chipping and that it
has better flexibility. Anyway my question to anyone thats painted one of
these birds is how much did you use in gallons? I would assume at least 2
coats but very open to opinions. Also has anyone had experienc with this
product?

Thanks in advance to all,

Jeff A258
Priming flying surfaces and sanding with PPG K38. Nice stuff!