RE: Europa-List: Thoughts on Becker?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Thoughts on Becker?
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:19:48

Ron

I have  installed these units in my aircraft.  The manuals are very
informative and complete.  The plane hasn't flown yet.  However when I turn
the radio on inside the garage the clarity and reception appear to e much
better than when I stand on the roof of the house with my handheld Icom.
That's about the only form of calibration I have right now. Before I bought
the units I asked the same questions over the forum that you are asking and
received nothing but positive replies.  A German friend of mine says that
Becker stuff is top of the line.  I haven't done anything with the
transponder as of yet.

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ