Re: Europa-List: Monowheel guard needed?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel guard needed?
From: Kingsley Hurst <hurstkr@growzone.com.au>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:43:49

Ron Parigoris wrote:-
> Has anyone done anything to prevent stuff from coming through the slots
for levers?

> Or other guards?

Ron,

I am attempting to completely seal off the wheel well from the cockpit.  I
recently acquired some 100% non porous parachute material from which I will
make boots to affix to the relevant parts.  I have made up some formers from
fibreglass and 1' alum. push rod onto which the boots will be attached.

I'll see if I can dig up a few photos and forward them to you.

Regards
Kingsley Hurst
Mono Classic 281 in Oz.

Presently working on trailer internal fittings.