Re: Europa-List: Monowheel guard needed?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel guard needed?
From: Carl & Dot <carlp@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:41:15

Nope, and I need to. Did our first landing in weeks on wet grass, and the
crap that came through
onto the instrument panel was horrendous. Trouble is the mud stains the
nextel paint permanently. Blue panel is turning brown.

I thought a letterbox flap would do the trick. The brush/ bristle thingy
used to keep out draughts.