Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh Forum

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh Forum
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:55:23

David,
            Due slow progress, I resolved early to skip OSH this year and
now regret it greatly but it's too late to change.........  I will miss the
camaraderie of previous years and envy you the contacts. I will also miss
the opportunity to say how effective your tenure of the editor's desk has
been. Thank you for that!
            I won't miss the chance to wish you a happy trip and useful time
at OSH. Gosh, nosh at the OSH ain't bad neither.
Ferg