Europa-List: Oshkosh Forum

Subject: Europa-List: Oshkosh Forum
From: David Watts <dg.watts@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:13:49

I am on my way to Oshkosh and will be there Tuesday through Thursday.

As many will know I have been on the Europa Club Committee in the capacity of
Newsletter
Editor for the last 8 years, just standing down 2 weeks ago.

I will attend the Europa Forum on the Tuesday afternoon and if it is so desired
I will have a brief say filling you in on what I currently know and the position
of the Club. I will also be able to take on board any suggestions any of you
may have regarding what you would like the Club to do for you, especially if
you are currently not a member and those suggestions would prompt you to join.

I am writing this on the (Thursday) evening before I leave, so I will not be
able
to enter into any on-line discussion before the event so make sure you are
ready to bring your suggestions up at Oshkosh. If you are not attending then
maybe
you could find somebody who is to mention your suggestions for you.

Also, if anybody were interested in joining the Club on the day, I could supply
application forms and could take cash ($27).

Dave Watts
Ex Europa Club Newsletter Editor
G-BXDY Flying with 1005 hours and just started with the second engine, a 912S