Re: Europa-List: Priming/painting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Priming/painting
From: Bill Henderson <europabill@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 20:44:36

I'll vouch for John's paint job.  I saw his plan at Sun-n-fun this year.  He
said it was his first attempt at spray painting.  If this is his first, I
can't imagine what it would look like if he gets really good!!!!
Looks like a pro did it.
Bill Henderson
A010 Monowheel
Almost 10 years in the making.