Europa-List: mem sec catching up

Subject: Europa-List: mem sec catching up
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:45:38

I have today staggered down to the Post Office with a stack of
packets for new and late-renewing members.

I hope I have dispatched the correct combinations of CD-ROMs, Europa
Flyers, mambership badges, etc, to supplement what you have already
picked up at the PFA Rally - things were quite hectic on the Club
stand most of the time, and I could have mis-recorded some details.

Please check that everything is correct on your confirmation form,
and let me know at <memsec@europaclub.org.uk> if I need to correct
anything.

For most enquirers, I didn't have time to go into detail about the
Europa Rescue Service. If you would like to join those who are
willing to volunteer assistance to other Europa pilots in trouble,
please let me know at <memsec@europaclub.org.uk> and I'll send you a
form without obligation.

regards

Rowland