Re: Europa-List: Re the state of Europa AC Ltd

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re the state of Europa AC Ltd
From: EuropaXSA276@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:04:25

In a message dated 7/13/2004 9:32:35 AM Central Standard Time,
irampil@notes.cc.sunysb.edu writes:
Builders without a firewall forward kit may not be as screwed as they may
Think, fortunately.  There are really only two items which are not COTS
(Commercial, off the shelf): the cowl and the engine mount.  There is
reason
to hope that a well known builder assistance group in the US may produce
Such items.  I'll leave it to them to announce this at the appropriate
time, but
they read this list and would no doubt be encouraged by positive comments
Here. (Don't Email me about them though)
VERY encouraging news!  Would these fine folks be located on FL?

To those "Mystery Entrepreneurs":

Let me know when I can place my order. I have my check book open.

Brian S
A276 Tri Gear. Texas
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/modules.php?set_albumName=BrianS&op=modload&name=ga
llery&file=index&include=view_album.php