Re: WAS Re: Europa-List: TUESDAY HAT DROP? Now fuel "finger" stariner

Subject: Re: WAS Re: Europa-List: TUESDAY HAT DROP? Now fuel "finger" stariner
From: bryan allsop <info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:05:55

Bob,
Sorry to hear of your troubles so vividly and amusingly portrayed in your
e-mail. Equally sorry that you did not make it to Leicester today for the
really pleasant fly-in we had. No doubt we will see you soon enough though
once you have solved your problems.
We did talk about them at bacon butty time, but soon dismissed them as
rantings of a past his sell-by trike owner.
All that's best.    Bryan PS. Was that '60' cab fare?