Re: Europa-List: Re the state of Europa AC Ltd

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re the state of Europa AC Ltd
From: EuropaXSA276@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:51:46

In a message dated 7/13/2004 12:45:14 PM Central Standard Time,
alan@kestrel-insurance.com writes:
That's really interesting stuff, but wouldn't that breach copyright,
Intellectual property rights, patents etc. Surely any receiver or
liquidator would come after ANYONE who even thought along those lines
Good question Alan.

While I know little about the aircraft parts industry, other than the many I
have purchased over the years, I can speak on this subject about automotive
parts; A business that I have been in for some 20 years now.

In most cases, small design changes can be made that will skirt such issues
as copyright, and intellectual property rights of the Original Equipment
Manufacturer. Many times these design change will also incorporate enchantments
for
longer wear or better function.  We call them after-market parts.

DON NOT ARCHIVE.

Brian S
A276 Tri Gear. Texas
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/modules.php?set_albumName=BrianS&op=modload&name=ga