Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 30 Msgs - 07/11/04

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 30 Msgs - 07/11/04
From: Graham Singleton <graham@gflight.f9.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 23:11:14

>The basic translation of your email is:
>We intend to control access to suppliers, vendors, and information.
>Pay-up or you can't finish your project.
>The lot of you should be ashamed of yourselves

Steve
that's a bit unkind. The Club is certainly not self serving, maybe some
people get a bit over focused on occasion, not surprising in a situation
like this. Saturday night was more than somewhat emotional for all of us
here at Kemble.
The important point is that as a cohesive organised and recognised Group we
do have some muscle, the more the better and remember, the UK people also
have an agenda for persuading our PFA to be less obstructive. That tends to
colour one's attitude somewhat, perhaps in a way not obvious to
you  overseas guys.
Graham