Europa-List: Re: Redux

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Redux
From: Mike <mp.gamble@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:41:39

Jack, thanks for your response.
I have just found silmid myself and was also impressed with the friendly
reception
and the low price of redux.
I was about to order when I came across another outfit much closer to my home
and
therefore collctable - equally helpful and the same price.
Aeropia, Aeropia House, Newton Road, Crawley, Sussex - near Manor Royal on the
Crawley industrial estate.
1.4kg @=A355:10 +vat with courior delivery @=A317:50.
Call customer services at 01293 459530.
Cheers