Europa-List: Europa feedback

Subject: Europa-List: Europa feedback
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 06:59:26

An update.... Of sorts and only as an individual.

> I can't say what is happening in the UK, as I only have responsibility for
> managing their US office.

Last night in UK the Europa Club held it's Annual General Meeting to elect
and re-elect Officers etc. In the any other business portion the problem of
Europa Aircraft management Limited was overviewed.

The news including a correspondence from Keith Wilson was not good but at
the same time was not conclusive either. It is still early days in the what
looks like the demise of the Company as we have known it and the dust needs
to settle along with some old fashioned honesty from certain persons who
have known the situation for a while.

I choose my words and comments carefully for obvious legal reasons regarding
individuals but there is a place for blame to be laid at..... It's alleged.

The one common theme of the Meeting of the 10th anniversary of Europa Club
was that they will make every effort to help those who are not fortunate to
have enough if any Kit to complete a Europa. As it's still early days I
guess that cannot be defined.

The numbers of Members of the Club has increased and now maybe it would be
worth those who haven't joined to do so in an effort to strengthen the voice
of all of those who Fly, Build and may need help to maintain the Aircraft
over the next 30 years or more.

The Europa has engendered a world wide spirit of family and it's in that I'm
convinced all will work out in some way for everyone with concerns for their
financial and emotional investment.

I'm sure others from UK will comment in next few days but and for my small
part I can only say if I can be of any help on a personal level then please
make contact.

I would also like to say MANY THANKS to Andy and Neville and in my case John
Hurst and Bob Berube before him for all the help and support they have given
over past years. John and Bob although many miles away have supplied various
items and advice to me with excellent service every time.

Regards

Gerry

Europa 384 G-FIZY
Trigear with Rotax 912 and Arplast CS Prop.
Engine and Prop very near to starting.
Painting completed. Just vinyl design scheme to be added.
Completing Wiring to Panel.
Includes Dynon EFIS, KMD 150, Icom A-200 and SL70 Transponder. AoA Fitted.
Shoulder Width Mod completed.

http://www.g-fizy.com
+44 7808 402404
gnholland@onetel.com