Re: Europa-List: Europa US office & Oshkosh

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa US office & Oshkosh
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 23:54:25

John,
            I hope you know that I will always remember and cherish your
hard work, your dedication and skills, plus your service and unselfishness
to committed and potential builders alike. From my personal experience at
Oshkosh and following, I know you will be successful and productive in any
circumstance. Naturally, I am selfish enough to want Europa to rise back to
prominence but know that it will be to your and your associates' own past
accomplishments that make it so.
            Let us know what we may do......... and Godspeed.
Ferg