Re: Europa-List: Carbon Bracing of fuel tank???

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Carbon Bracing of fuel tank???
From: Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 21:29:52

A gap filler under the tank will result both in the underside of the fus.
bulging under any significant load and in stressing the fus. in a manner not
previously considered.

I had thought of doing  what you suggest too, but using a webbing strap not
carbon. But then thought better of it on the basis that no-one has yet
reported a problem with the existing arrangement; no matter how improbable
it looks.

Duncan McF.