RE: Europa-List: Re: Competition to supply me with a more emphatic word

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Competition to supply me with a more emphatic word
From: Rob Housman <RobH@hyperionef.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 10:11:01

McMaster-Carr (http://www.mcmaster.com/) carries several products that you
may find suitable.  Of particular interest might be "U-Build PTFE Hose
Assemblies with Stainless Steel Braided Covers" shown on page 204 of the
on-line catalog.  PTFE, if you are not familiar, is polytetrafluoroethylene,
otherwise known as Teflon.  Pre-made assemblies are also listed on the same
page.

McMaster also carries "SAE-Rated Fuel Inline Hose" (page 200) a somewhat
less exotic product that presumably serves us well in automotive fuel lines,
and is the product I installed in my (not yet flying) Europa XS.  Custom
length assemblies from Parker are listed on the same page.

McMaster may be a very large industrial distributor but consumers with
credit cards are welcome to buy, and their on-line ordering is much more
efficient than most similar sites.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
Europa XS Tri-Gear A070