Re: Europa-List: Possible Problems at Europa

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Possible Problems at Europa
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:43:53

Nigel and Al,

I can understand delivery problems related to sub-contractors not delivering
etc.,
but their way of doing business is just not what it used to be. I ordered
a few small bits from the catalog about 4 months ago: order(s) were never
confirmed,
emails are never answered, telephone messages are ignored, I never made
a payment. Ray told me a few weeks ago that the things were in the mail. When
he is away (quite often) there is no one else who can help.

All (not just new kits) orders should be confirmed immediately, with prices and
delivery status, and when there are delays the customer should be informed.

Cheers, Karl

p.s. one new customer is still waiting for the preskinned control surfaces he
ordered
two years ago (and paid for them), and was never informed of any delays
or why.