Europa-List: Possible Problems at Europa

Subject: Europa-List: Possible Problems at Europa
From: Nigel Harrison <NAHarrison@manx.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 19:15:43

Dear All,

Just thought I'd air my suspicions  that all may not be well in the Europa
organisation. I ordered my accelerated XS Tri-gear kit over a year ago and
have yet to receive any of it. I'm assured it is with them. My increasingly
frustrated calls to Europa have been answered very understandingly by the
staff - John and Sharon, but I do not seem to be able to get any joy out of
the two people who are supposedly dealing with the delivery  - namely Ray
Bedford and Keith Wilson depite repeated assurances that they would contact
me. When I rang again today, the vibes I got over the phone were that there
are significant frustrations/problems within the organisation, but that it
was in the process of being sorted out. I have to say I'm a bit concerned.
Has anyone else had such problems with delivery times? Is this the norm for
accelerated kits and I'm just being impatient?

Regards

Nigel Harrison

This email has been scanned by the Manxnet Mail Plus anti-virus system.
http://www.manx.net/solutions/mailplushome.asp