Re: Europa-List: Possible Problems at Europa

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Possible Problems at Europa
From: Al Stills <astills@senecawholesale.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:59:03

Nigel,
I know there is some organization problems at the UK from me getting my
Tri Gear. They continually back order and don't advise their Reps. It took
almost
the same amount of time to get mine complete. I feel sorry for John here in
the US as the factory doesn't let him know much. I really think its a problem
of organization at the factory. A lot of their products are shopped out to small
contractors and have to wait until they get enough to run. It would help if
they would make bigger runs.................but................... I'm sure
the frustration is felt by all in the organizing but they do a remarkable job
in spite of it.
Al Stills
A095