Re: Europa-List: First Flight for ZK-TIM Monowheel Classic

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First Flight for ZK-TIM Monowheel Classic
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 09:38:25

Congratulations Tim. A great day. Now it is your wife's turn - she may have
some jobs to be done around the house !

Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842942 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                                 email : rholder@avnet.co.uk
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, High Cross
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)