Re: Europa-List: First Flight for ZK-TIM Monowheel Classic

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First Flight for ZK-TIM Monowheel Classic
From: Bill & Sue Sisley <bill.sue@zip.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:11:16

Tim,

Well done! I know how great you will feel after all this time.
We are just back from 9 weeks in the UK, Europe and the US and although I
did a little of flying (including some in a Europa in the UK) I have really
missed my plane. Have now done about 5 hrs since getting back last
Wednesday. Flying in this big high that is over us now is just wonderful.
Hope to get to meet you one day soon.

Again, congratulations.
With very best regards.
Sue and Bill