RE: Europa-List: First Flight for ZK-TIM Monowheel Classic

Subject: RE: Europa-List: First Flight for ZK-TIM Monowheel Classic
From: Karel Vranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 13:33:59

Congratulations Tim and family. At the same time I can announce the first
flight of Dirk Oyen's XS monowheel #382 with Airmaster CS and Rotax 912ULS,
empty weight: 843 lbs, nearly six years of building and renovating a house
meanwhile. The maidenflight took place on june 11th in Hasselt EBZH Belgium
where OO-145 performed as Tim already described.
Well done men! (Paul included)
Karel Vranken # 447 F-PKRL joining you lucky guys very soon I hope.

Wie wint Wimbledon? Durf je te wedden?
http://www.msn.be/sport/bookmaker2/default.asp