Europa-List: Glass work

Subject: Europa-List: Glass work
From: Carpenter Matt <mcarpenter@concordefs.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 14:09:47

Since I am not the builder of my Europa, I have not had any experience with
glass.

My question is this:  Can I buy a "glass repair" kit at the local store
here?
Will it be compatible with the redux already used on the plane?  Will they
stick to each other?
I realize that it will be a little bit heaver, but I only want to make two
small channels for air
to flow from the NACA vents to an eye ball vent.

AeroRedux (?) is very expensive also.. :)

I have an update on the loss of MP at high alt with my Rotax 914.  The
Airbox to the port side carburetor was connected, but loose.  So looking at
it, it looked fine!  But, we tugged on it, and off it came.  I will let you
guys know that kind of MP I hold at 11,000 MSL in the next week.

Thanks!

Matt Carpenter
A138   N138WJ