Re: Europa-List: Orbit to Continue - A Europa to circumnavigate the worl

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Orbit to Continue - A Europa to circumnavigate the world
From: Paul Boulet <possibletodo@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 15:55:25

For what it's worth, no virus was attached to the email I received in my Yahoo
account
Paul Boulet, N914PB
Malibu, CA

Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>,
UNEXPECTED_DATA_AFTER_ADDRESS@.SYNTAX-ERROR.
wrote:

Brian and List,
I received the following virus attached to your e-mail. Thought you might
like to know.
bdavies@dircon.co.uk