Europa-List: Monowheel Swing Arm and Wheel Wanted

Subject: Europa-List: Monowheel Swing Arm and Wheel Wanted
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 16:17:52

I have an aircraft builder here in NZ looking to purchase a pre loved
(or hated!) monowheel swing arm and mainwheeel for his orginal design
aircraft.

If you have converted from a mono to a trike and are interested in
disposing of the bits you don't want please would you contact me off
group with an indication as to how much you would like for the parts
plus your (snail)  mail and phone details.

I'll pass them on to my enquirer and he'll be in touch direct.

Regards

Tony

Tony S Krzyzewski      Managing Director
Ph +64 9 274 1590      Kaon Technologies Ltd
Fx +64 9 274 1593      PO Box 58521
Cell 021 921 988       Greenmount
tonyk@kaon.co.nz       Auckland NZ