Re: Europa-List: Monowheel Swing Arm and Wheel Wanted

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel Swing Arm and Wheel Wanted
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 16:26:25

Hi Tony,

Since I am building my mono XS as a conventional gear I may have the parts
your friend needs. The only item from the undercarriage I used is the mount in

order to have something to hang the engine on.

I have no idea what the parts go for but I also would like cash for my panel.
Any idea what you think would be reasonable so your friend thinks he got a
great deal and I would feel like a winner with a new panel thingy?

Let me know what comes of this.

Mike Duane A207
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear
CM & rudder pedals with cables installed. Tailwheel complete. Wing pins and
tie bar installed. Working on baggage bay. Conventional gear being assembled
now.
Waiting thirteen weeks now for Mod 68 Flap Actuator to ship.