RE: Europa-List: Orbit to Continue - A Europa to circumnavigate the worl

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Orbit to Continue - A Europa to circumnavigate the world
From: Robert Berube <bberube@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 17:35:09

Dear Thomas,
Glad to hear your going to bring N81EU home. Sorry I may not get to greet
you at Oshkosh this time around but God's Speed on a safe continuation of
your great adventure!
All the best,
Bob Berube N166BB

From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
thomas@scherer.com
Subject: Europa-List: Orbit to Continue - A Europa to circumnavigate the
world

Dear fellow Europeans !

After having crossed the Atlantic Ocean and the Pacific
Ocean in my quest to circumnavigate the world in a
westerly direction - I am now getting ready to fly
N81EU from Central Asia to Germany.

Plans are to leave on a commercial airliner from my new
home - Los Angeles - tonight and reactivate the plane
in Ulan Bataar before flying her across the endless
steppes of Central Asia some time towards the end of
next week.

Please follow the events on my website:

www.thomas.scherer.com

Right after recovering from the parties in Bonn,
Germany, I hope to do the Atlantic ocean one more time
and be in the US in time for Oshkosh 2004.

I would love to hear from folks on the way - or who
might want to join in across the Atlantic.

Happy Landings !

<Thomas Scherer, N81EU>