ADDRESS CHANGE and Re: Europa-List: Weekday Fly-ins. Why no Northerners?

Subject: ADDRESS CHANGE and Re: Europa-List: Weekday Fly-ins. Why no Northerners?
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 18:41:05

FIRST and FOREMOST MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS CHANGING FROM TONIGHT  DUE TO
INTOLLERABLE LEVELS OF SPAM> ( in spite of nearly 4000 addresses being
directed to my delete box at least 900 were awaiting my return from Berlin
in 7 days!)

Address will now be   ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk
Will everyone who is likely to want/ need /or feel obliged to maintain
contact PLEASE NOTE NOW 'cos this is the last time of publishing !

Hey Bryan.
Just 'cos you got your bird tickety boo don't think everyone else has !
I'm in the middle of an oil change and head retorque exercise just now,
otherwise you know I'd be there.
BTW no snide remarks Duncan!!!!!!
On the same vein why weren't you all at Cark on Sunday?
It was just brilliant clear skies except the odd piece of fluf to illustrate
the speed ! Then I got back to give my WWII veteran Spitfire Pilot a flight
experience ready for his big day on July 3rd at the Project Propeller Fly in
at North Weald. He wanted to be sure that he could get in and out  without
too much embarrassment! He wants his electric buggy to go and when I offered
to try to get it in his wife was most indignant and accused me of wanting to
save her an excursion in the car to take the buggy !
So I guess ..... if needs must ! Hope the damn weather is OK though.
Who's going to Perth on Friday ?
Regards
Bob H .

don't archive........