Europa-List: Six Nations - 14th to 22nd August

Subject: Europa-List: Six Nations - 14th to 22nd August
From: William Mills <combined.merchants@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 16:37:25

Dear All,
Following postponement of the Six Nations Tour due to bad weather in Europe,
(which
was originally planned for beginning of May), I am now proposing to hold
it from:-
            14th to 22nd August
As June and July are rather congested and as we intend to visit Switzerland, we
thought it might be a good idea to include the EAA Interlaken Rally which runs
---From 20th to 22nd Aug.
We will therefore change the order of the six countries to be visited and start
with Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Italy, Switzerland and end with France.
Anyone interested in joining us, please drop me an e-mail or phone on 01495 785
499.
Best wishes,
William