Europa-List: aluminum

Subject: Europa-List: aluminum
From: Dave & Darlene <dnimigon@telusplanet.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 19:06:00

Hi All
'm in the process of getting together metal, etc for my XL.  I live in Alberta,
just west of Edmonton.  I'm looking for a builder who might have some extra
metal
kicking around.  I realize there are many different sizes of angles,sheeting
that we need.  I can access the most common, but there are some that can only
be ordered by the 4x12 sheet. Most of the sheet is never needed and there
seems to be much left over.  I would be willing to pay fair price plus shipping.
I just think this would be a lettle more less expensive then buying a whole
sheet or a long length of angle only to use a small piece of it.  It would
probably
only be worthwhile getting this from a canadian as shipping cross the
border can get expensive.  Any thoughts from the group are welcome.
Dave
dnimigon@telusplanet.net