Re: Europa-List: Drop of the Hat Tue18th

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Drop of the Hat Tue18th
From: P.A.D.Clarke <paddyclarke@lineone.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 16:31:10

Hi All,
            I apologise to Brian and others of the Northern/Eastern
persuasion for going for Lands End. I'm well aware how far it is for some,
however I was led by a Hat Dropper who got his bid in first, and, as William
said, we did Swansea not long ago. So Lands End it is.
             Having said that, I would not be at all suprised if it went
foggy in West Cornwall on Tue and Swansea sounds like a good alternative
destination. If I'm on my way to Lands End and have to divert, I'll probably
go to Roserrow, ( which is 'interesting')
            All the best, Paddy Clarke