Re: Europa-List: Drop of the Hat Tue18th

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Drop of the Hat Tue18th
From: bryan allsop <info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 07:13:59

Lands End it is then! My forecast do not indicate fog, which is just as well
because I would not know where to find Roserrow.
Would anyone have a spare copy of Pilot mag'. I don't take it so I will have
to pay a landing fee. Bless you William!

See you tomorrow. Hope the bacon butties are good.
Bryan.