Re: Europa-List: The Six Nation Tour - postponned

Subject: Re: Europa-List: The Six Nation Tour - postponned
From: bryan allsop <info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 10:55:14

William,

I have been following the weather since the day you were all due for
departure. It made me quite concerned for you all. Those black line things
with bumps and teeth seemed to be wiggling all over the map of Europe.

I am sure that you guys did not give up without a fight, but wise heads must
have prevailed (and you, Europa fliers too).
See you at the next fly-in, even though that does not look to be on
weatherwise in the next few days.
Could anyone bring a carb' balancing set with them?

Better luck next time! Hopefully the weather will be good for the June Tour
de France.  Bryan----- Original Message -----
From: "William Mills" <combined.merchants@virgin.net>
Subject: Europa-List: The Six Nation Tour - postponned

<combined.merchants@virgin.net>

> Unfortunately, because the weather forecast for Europe over the next five
days is so bad, we decided to postpone until the weather settles down.  Had
we gone on Saturday as planned, we would have spent the week chasing patches
of good weather, or waiting for it to clear and probably not seeing much of
the Alps, if at all.
> I will let the forum know when we intend to make another attempt, in case
anyone else wishes to join in, or meet us en route.
> We intend to visit the following countries in this order: France,
Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany.