Europa-List: The Six Nation Tour - postponned

Subject: Europa-List: The Six Nation Tour - postponned
From: William Mills <combined.merchants@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 13:52:06

Unfortunately, because the weather forecast for Europe over the next five days
is so bad, we decided to postpone until the weather settles down.  Had we gone
on Saturday as planned, we would have spent the week chasing patches of good
weather, or waiting for it to clear and probably not seeing much of the Alps,
if at all.
I will let the forum know when we intend to make another attempt, in case anyone
else wishes to join in, or meet us en route.
We intend to visit the following countries in this order: France, Switzerland,
Italy, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany.
Better luck next time.
William