Re: Europa-List: flash generator units

Subject: Re: Europa-List: flash generator units
From: EuropaXSA276@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:11:53

In a message dated 4/21/2004 12:24:28 PM Central Standard Time,
garrys@tampabay.rr.com writes:
have had the Whelen "3 light" wingtip system installed and flying for 4
years.  The power supply unit seems to have a life of about 2 years as I had
to send mine in for repair at 2 years, and now again just yesterday.  Not
sure why they are failing at that rate.  Mine is mounted on the rear  "D"
baggage bulkhead.
Wow Gary!  That reliability is a bit disheartening. The salesman from Wicks
lead me to believe that the AEROFLASH unit was even less reliable.
Any experience with noise?

Brian S
A276 Tri Gear. Texas
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/modules.php?set_albumName=BrianS&op=modload&name=ga