Re: Europa-List: Throttle Position in Classic Module

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Throttle Position in Classic Module
From: Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:37:38

I put my throttle in the rear of the redundant monowheel gear/flap lever
slot; this is further to the left and further forward than the standard
position (I think). I'm very pleased with this and it is very comfortable.
Being so far over leaves more space for clip boards and writing-stuff.

Duncan McF.