Europa-List: Throttle Position in Classic Module

Subject: Europa-List: Throttle Position in Classic Module
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:48:02

Gidday,
I am unrestricted in the positioning of my throttle due to being a
taildragger, but I'd like to know if there is opinion about changing the
throttle position to be somewhat more forward. I know of one mono builder
who used factory dimensions and had to modify the underside of his throttle
quadrant to clear his wheel. I
recoginise the panel is the limitation then, being able to have adaquate
clearance from the panel at full power for knuckles/knobs etc. So, is the
standard way to go the only way???
Reg
Tony R.